Hope you find this page helpful! Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. More files, tools, guides, and links to come soon…
How to Recruit
There are two easy places to send a new recruit who wants to join your team.
1. Send them to your online store, where they can click “Sell Avon” under the AVON logo.
2. Send them to StartAvon.com, where they can use your reference code, which is found at the end of your online store.
In this example http://www.youravon.com/conniebye – conniebye is your reference code.
- Selling/Order Calendar
- Brochure Pricing Chart
- Guide to Avon Stores
- Credit Limit FAQs
- Tips on Managing Your Avon Business
- Selling Tips
- Recruiting Tips
Sell to Local Businesses
Local businesses offer a wealth of income opportunities. Identify businesses in your area that might benefit from your assistance in providing gifts for employee recognition, holiday celebrations or as a Customer “thank-you.”
Build Your List
Start by making a comprehensive list of local businesses — banks, local companies, factories, real estate offices, utility companies, professional offices (doctors, dentists), insurance companies and car dealerships are perfect.
Attract business prospects by offering value-added services:
- Gift registry
- Free gift wrapping
- Knowledgeable, friendly service
- Online shopping and ordering
Perfect the Approach
The key to winning a business Customer is in contacting the right person.
To approach a business:
- Call the company.
- Find out who’s in charge of gift-giving and Employee/Customer recognition.
- Send her/him an introductory letter like the one at right.
- Follow up by phone a few days later to schedule an appointment.
Make the Presentation
- Open the sale by starting a conversation with an explanation of why you’re there.
- Determine the company’s needs by asking open-ended questions like, “What occasions are coming up for which you’ll need gifts?”
- Sell the benefits of shopping Avon by showing the Brochure and matching those needs with the appropriate Avon products.
- Close the sale by asking for the order.
- Give your contact samples or a small gift.
See the sample letter below:
Dear [Business Contact],
How would you like to finish your shopping now? As a service to the businesses in this area, Avon has a beautiful line of items perfect for business gift-giving. Our gifts are designed with you in mind – they’re beautiful, convenient to buy, and I’ll deliver them to you, boxed and wrapped. You can charge your purchases on MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover Card.
Enclosed is the latest Avon Brochure. I will call you in a few days to set up an appointment to show you just a few of these lovely gifts. You can place your order directly on my web page at yourAvon.com/________ if this is more convenient for you.
A 15-minute meeting with me can save you hours of fighting crowds and all related shopping hassles. I look forward to meeting you in the near future.
Avon Independent Sales Representative
On-going AVON Incentives:
2019 Avon Catalogs:
More related links:
- Campaign Mailer – Mail Avon brochures and flyers at a very reasonable price
- Canva.com – Create any graphic design for free
- Bitly.com – is a URL shortening service and a link management platform
- Google Domains – Create your own domain name
- Squareup.com – Process credit card payments through Square for a small fee per transaction.
- Blogger.com – Create your own blog for free
- WordPress.com – Create a website or blog for free
- Sales Tax Calculator – Enter your zip code, your city name or your state name to find your state tax rate
Sign Up to Sell Avon at BecomeBeautyRep.com – enter Reference Code: ConnieBye
3 Ways to SHOP Avon Online